These days I am lucky to snap a few pictures. I think between Halloween and Thanksgiving I snapped ONE. YIKES! But I am trying to be diligent this Christmas in documenting {at least in pictures} what's going on in our lives.
![]() |
| Well she has a vitamin mustache...ask my Uncle Bobo why she's interested in mustache's now! |
![]() |
| Just hanging out watching a cartoon in mom and dad's bed.... |
![]() |
| Watching dad hang up some more Christmas lights...funny story...child #1 asked daddy "are we going to be the only one without lights in the neighborhood?" Who's wrapped around her finger? |
![]() |
| coloring...peacefully!!! |
![]() |
| loving on his daddy |
![]() |
| Making sugar cookies...with grandma Becky's cutouts |
![]() |
| This is the same recipe I made as a child during Jr. Church every year...what a saint Francis Slattery she tripled the batch... |
![]() |
| nothing says Christmas like red, yellow and purple. (OK bad call on the yellow...snowman made of yellow is not that appealing) |
![]() |
| showing little man how to |














Comments
Post a Comment