So I've seen some friends do this 10 on 10. Basically its 10 pictures on the 10th that give a snapshot into your day.
Guess what time the mama gets up?
Little man the earliest of my early risers today... 6:40 
Heading to the bus stop and guess what we needed for a second day in a row!

Its Thursday so we head to CBS. Studying 1 &2 Kings this year.



Tonight's vegetable {for mommy and daddy} oven roasted bacon wrapped aspargus!!!!!!!!!!!

Dessert tonight a few Wilbur buds from Litiz PA. Sweet heaven {ok so I didn't take this pic...I couldn't get the right one..just couldn't capture the yumminess}
Guess what time the mama gets up?
Little man the earliest of my early risers today... 6:40
Heading to the bus stop and guess what we needed for a second day in a row!

Its Thursday so we head to CBS. Studying 1 &2 Kings this year.

Lunch for #1 when she gets off the bus! "PB &J everyday"

During his lack of nap time, little man posed in front of the giant load of laundry I was working on.

Girls are just jamming to their own beat!
Tonight's vegetable {for mommy and daddy} oven roasted bacon wrapped aspargus!!!!!!!!!!!
Dessert tonight a few Wilbur buds from Litiz PA. Sweet heaven {ok so I didn't take this pic...I couldn't get the right one..just couldn't capture the yumminess}


Dinner and dessert look super yummy! Great day!
ReplyDeleteI sure wish I had a picture like your last one! Planning a vacation would DEFINITELY be the best part of a day! Check out: http://www.vrbo.com/
ReplyDeleteEspecially Old Florida Village here: http://www.vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/usa/florida/north-west/beaches-of-south-walton/santa-rosa-beach#a5607
Have fun choosing!
Looks like you had a great day. Do you live in PA? We're in southcentral PA. Love Wilbur chocolate.
ReplyDeletewe have pb&j everyday here, too!
ReplyDeletethanks so much for joining in the fun this month that asparagus looks amazing! happy tenth!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh...that asparagus....YUM!
ReplyDeleteFound you from 10 on 10!I'm your newest follower! :)
ReplyDeleteI think that I might like asparagus wrapped in bacon! What a cute family!
ReplyDelete