Last week was awful...thea babies and I were sick. Coughing, runny noses, fevers (off and on). So needless to say they were lucky to eat...I don't think I cooked anything for the hubs until Thurs. YIKES! So this week will be much better, I promise!
Saturday: grilled fish , veg, fruit.....going to grab something before church for dinner
Sunday: Lasagna and salad....grilled chicken, veg and fruit
Monday BBQ ribs, potato, fruit
Tuesday Meatloaf cups, corn cassarole, fruit
Wednesday Chicken noodle soup (crock pot version) and fruit {its dance day so its gotta be quick}
Thursday Turkey burgers/fries/fruit
Friday Chicken macaroni and cheese casserole, broccoli
Saturday: grilled fish , veg, fruit.....going to grab something before church for dinner
Sunday: Lasagna and salad....grilled chicken, veg and fruit
Monday BBQ ribs, potato, fruit
Tuesday Meatloaf cups, corn cassarole, fruit
Wednesday Chicken noodle soup (crock pot version) and fruit {its dance day so its gotta be quick}
Thursday Turkey burgers/fries/fruit
Friday Chicken macaroni and cheese casserole, broccoli
Comments
Post a Comment