Outside my window...sunshine and greenish grass!
I am thinking....I need to fold 5 baskets of laundry
I am praying for...a college friend {mother of 3} with cancer. How can I be an amazing support even though I don't live very close? Psalm 105:4 "Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always."
I am thankful for...my family and babies who take 3 hour naps
In the kitchen....fish sticks~I know it wasn't on my meal plan but nothing is planning out this week
I am wearing...pink, my new favorite color
I am going...to be away from my kids for an evening and a day....some adult convo is very exciting to me!
I am hoping...that my friend knows how much she is loved and that God can give me the words when I have no words.
Plans for the rest of the week...cbs, tap dance class, dinner with friends
A verse to ponder...Jeremiah 29:13 "You will seek and find me when you seek me with all of your heart." I love that this one comes after the plans that God has for me..spoiler alert...good plans, prosperous plans...... oh yea and I have those plans for you when you seek me with all your heart. And guess what I'll be there to lavish on you more than you can imagine. Isn't God good and gracious.
You can do this too!
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
I am thinking....I need to fold 5 baskets of laundry
I am praying for...a college friend {mother of 3} with cancer. How can I be an amazing support even though I don't live very close? Psalm 105:4 "Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always."
I am thankful for...my family and babies who take 3 hour naps
In the kitchen....fish sticks~I know it wasn't on my meal plan but nothing is planning out this week
I am wearing...pink, my new favorite color
I am going...to be away from my kids for an evening and a day....some adult convo is very exciting to me!
I am hoping...that my friend knows how much she is loved and that God can give me the words when I have no words.
Plans for the rest of the week...cbs, tap dance class, dinner with friends
A verse to ponder...Jeremiah 29:13 "You will seek and find me when you seek me with all of your heart." I love that this one comes after the plans that God has for me..spoiler alert...good plans, prosperous plans...... oh yea and I have those plans for you when you seek me with all your heart. And guess what I'll be there to lavish on you more than you can imagine. Isn't God good and gracious.
You can do this too!
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
Comments
Post a Comment