As I said a few posts ago I am not the Martha Stewart of housecleaning. Its just so hard for me with the babies running around causing chaos and such...{excuses excuses}. Listen, laundry I get washed weekly. I kinda like having a completely empty laundry basket even if its just for a few hours. My hubs does a lot of the house cleaning {heart him}. Ramble much....
Today I was sweeping the kitchen floor and getting ready to mop. It was actually getting quite disgusting. Little man likes to dump his plate...grrrrrrr. So there were several spots where the plate ring of food could be seen as the dirt began to stick to it....yuck.
I had told #1 that I had a surprise for her this weekend, but I wasn't going to tell. heh heh. As I was getting ready to do the mopping, she pipes up "I know what the surprise is this weekend, we are getting company." WHAT???!!! ahem...what makes you say that? "Well you only mop when we are getting company." B.U.S.T.E.D!
Yes we are getting company, but now I am mad and I am not going to tell her. Still keeping it a secret. Mostly because I would her 1,234,567,372 times when are Mimi and Papa coming? And she and her siblings would plant themselves in front of the door and wait for 2 days.
Today I was sweeping the kitchen floor and getting ready to mop. It was actually getting quite disgusting. Little man likes to dump his plate...grrrrrrr. So there were several spots where the plate ring of food could be seen as the dirt began to stick to it....yuck.
I had told #1 that I had a surprise for her this weekend, but I wasn't going to tell. heh heh. As I was getting ready to do the mopping, she pipes up "I know what the surprise is this weekend, we are getting company." WHAT???!!! ahem...what makes you say that? "Well you only mop when we are getting company." B.U.S.T.E.D!
Yes we are getting company, but now I am mad and I am not going to tell her. Still keeping it a secret. Mostly because I would her 1,234,567,372 times when are Mimi and Papa coming? And she and her siblings would plant themselves in front of the door and wait for 2 days.
Comments
Post a Comment