I have been listening to a Messianic Rabbi on 91.5 fm recently. I have heard Rabbi Howard speak in person several times and really enjoy what he has to say. As I was listening today child #1 asked me what was a rabbi and what made him Jewish? As I began to talk to her about it she asked what she was? She said mom I believe in God and Jesus and that the Bible is true so what am I? I said she was a Christian. She than began to ask her brother (age 1) and sissy (age 2) if they believed in Jesus and God and that the Bible is true. I told her some people don't know about Jesus and some don't believe. She said oh that's why sissy is collecting money for Bibles (a CBS craft) I think I should help her so lots of people can have the Bible. REALLY! SHE'S 5 1/2 PEOPLE, 5 1/2!
Comments
Post a Comment