Yes, today for all you math nerds...err....enthusiasts its PI day. Ya know 3.14 (really I just explained it for all my non-math friends). Well to celebrate my hubs and his math minor-ness the girls and I made a pumpkin pie. And for those of you who don't know, I cook down very large pumpkins in the fall and freeze the goop so we can have my hubby's favorite all year long.

On the Susie Homemaker scale of Pigpen to Martha Stewart I range somewhere in the middle, but when it comes to pies and baked goods I give good ol' Martha a run for her money. I am also teaching this wonderful skill to my girls. #1 made and rolled out the crust and Pooh Bear dumped and stirred the pie goop. Yes its all from scratch! See I told you I gave MS a run for her $$.
Enjoy your pi day!
AWESOME!!!
ReplyDelete