I would consider myself a pretty laid back mama. or lazy? Tying 3 pairs of shoes a bunch a times a day isn't appealing. So I let my kids run in the yard with no shoes. I just think part of childhood is experiencing summer in bare feet. Since we live in the Midwest we only have a few good months for barefoot living. so they are living it up...
Why I have an amazing pile of shoes by my family room couch? Who's wearing them? Rain boots...it hasn't rained in awhile. Apparently, I have some shoe wearing fairies. Who do not know that shoes go in the shoe closet only a few feet away from their current pile.
Linking up with Capturing Motherhood
Why I have an amazing pile of shoes by my family room couch? Who's wearing them? Rain boots...it hasn't rained in awhile. Apparently, I have some shoe wearing fairies. Who do not know that shoes go in the shoe closet only a few feet away from their current pile.
Where's the cleaning fairy when I need her?
Linking up with Capturing Motherhood


love it.
ReplyDeletelooks like my house with the pile of shoes.
xoxo,
hill