Last weekend, I scheduled with a photographer to take some pictures of our kids and of our family. Little man was 11 months old the last time we had pics taken and he just turned 3 this summer. Oops!
Sarah wasn't just any random photographer. She is a friend. In fact she and I were just around the corner from each other our freshman year in college. {Gulp} 17 years ago.....
She recently quit her full time teaching elementary kids art to start her photography business. With her free spirit art background I knew she would be the perfect on for us. I wanted to get away from the matchy matchy studio sit still and smile here picture. She didn't mind that I was going to use color and mixed patterns.
This is just a preview of what's to come but I think she did a wonderful job!







Comments
Post a Comment