I have no idea what to name this post.
I don't even no where to begin. This fall has been so busy. I am taking classes again and the hubs job has ramped up to hyper drive. I feel like we are just hanging by our nails until we get to the holidays and then it will slow down.
This week alone we had 2 things on one night and we were tag team parents. We may or may not be applying soon for out early bird special cards with how early we fell asleep recently. With an 8 pm bed time the Florida Senior Citizen police are coming to take us out of Ohio and put us where we belong.
The hubs hasn't made it home before 7 most nights this week and he leaves for work at 6:15 am. I shouldn't complain, but I am not a good parent when I feel like I am running the ship by myself. I joke about being a work widow. I don't like it and may harbor some resentment towards the hubs and his boss.
I joke about having dust bunnies as pets but I think they are going to revolt and take over soon. I mean really soon and take my kids as hostages. Its that bad around here.
And the kids have been acting out. I think they are tired of seeing mom. They want their daddy. Lately he's been coming in just as we're going to bed. I can really see a difference in their eating habits, too. They really like to sit at the table and talk at him.
It seems like we are running like chickens with heads cut off. Dance, soccer, preschool {3 days}, Bible study {2 days}...some days I feel like I live in my van.
But how can you complain when you find out during a few quiet moments one evening my 4 year old asked Jesus into her heart? How can you complain when you here your 7 yr old reciting her Bible verse for dance class and then explaining it to the other kids? {john 3:3} How can you complain when your littlest one smiles a big giant chubby cheeked smile and laughs that giant baby belly laugh? How can you complain when you put them in the wildcats wear and get smiles like this?
"I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again."

beautiful.
ReplyDeletebeautiful.
beautiful.
xoxo.