Child #1 has been quite a challenge lately. Putting it mildly. I am not sure what's going on with my usually fairly compliant child. BUT she's been everything but compliant lately.
I have tried spending some one on one time with her. And that has helped some. We both like to play games so when we get a spare moment we try and play a round or two of something. She may not like to admit it but she is competitive. Mamaw Early would have loved to play Skip Bo with her. She also likes to play Monopoly. I've noticed since she was real young that she always like to open up shops. I think she's got quite a sense for business. She really likes buying up the properties and building houses.
In fact at one point I literally had $26 dollars to my name and she had MUCH MORE and about 6 properties and 3 Railroads. She pretty savvy. I am not sure when she found time, but I think she's gone to the Donald Trump School of Business.
I asked her if she was going to open up her own business. She said if she did it would be a dance studio. WATCH out Miss Kelly!
I love to see her smile and see her doing what she loves. I just pray that we get through this stage ALIVE!
Join us this week and be a cheerio gang member!

Comments
Post a Comment