This week was one of those weeks where it was more of a tag team effort. We had oil changes, parent teacher conferences, I had a dinner with my CBS sisters and we had dad's night at preschool. It was very busy but a lot of fun. This year at preschool it is a western theme, so the boys worked hard at wrangling up some cows and having fun...
Now DQ sounded like a GREAT idea at the beginning of the week when it was 60* and sunny, but by the time Wednesday came around it was a bit chilly. That maybe an understating it a bit...it was 25* and snowing. But they had coupons from Valentine's Day that were about to expire...so we went and guess what it wasn't busy!
Psalm 91:1-2 " He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, 'He is my refuge my God, in whom I trust.'"
| Little man's teacher handed me this picture, sighed and rolled her eyes. I think she felt pity for me...this pic made me love my husband EVEN more. |
Now DQ sounded like a GREAT idea at the beginning of the week when it was 60* and sunny, but by the time Wednesday came around it was a bit chilly. That maybe an understating it a bit...it was 25* and snowing. But they had coupons from Valentine's Day that were about to expire...so we went and guess what it wasn't busy!
Psalm 91:1-2 " He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, 'He is my refuge my God, in whom I trust.'"

Comments
Post a Comment