


OK so here's the deal I know I may go to hell for posting this one..but I will also use it for blackmail for #1 later on in life...
#1 has been dressing all her dolls and stuffed animals. Male or female they get a dress sometimes with a tiara or a pretty bonnet. Well Jesus is no match for the for the power of a princess. Yes we have a Jesus doll who comes dressed in a long linen tunic and sandals. He has a beard and a manly voice that says about 5 or so Bible verses. (not so cute when pressed in the middle of the night and it comes over the monitor...Love the Lord your God....)
Well the other day Jesus got dressed into a white knee length wedding dress. *SIGH* We spoke about the fact that he had a beard and that girls don't have beards but she didn't seem to mind. His new name is "Cinderella Jesus". *Double Sigh*
I cannot stop laughing at this. God love her heart. I'm sure Jesus is in Heaven dying laughing at this one too!
ReplyDeleteLove this!!! (yes, I'm stalking the old ones!)
ReplyDelete