Little man told me last week that he didn't want to wear his diapers anymore. SOOOO at 7 months pregnant I am beginning the process.....a very SLOOOOOOW process. Yes, I would like to have him out of diapers before baby comes. Yes I potty trained child #1 while I was 8 mo preggers with pooh bear. But that was a loooong time ago and I had a lot more energy back then. Suddenly I sound so old?!
So we tried and he's had a few flukes and made some progress. But he just isn't getting it YET. So I will be patient and keep cleaning up the accidents in the meantime.
Pooh bear has been such and encouragement to him (and me). This is what I came into this morning when I went to get new/clean supplies.
She's reading him a story while on the potty. How C.U.T.E!
Yes, she's not wearing any pants. She's going through an addiction to stripey pants. They've been dirty all week and in protest she decided since I would NOT let her wear dirty clothes she wasn't going to wear ANY! SIGH! Because its that warm in January in Ohio!
{please pay no attention to the walls....its in the middle of getting a make over}
So we tried and he's had a few flukes and made some progress. But he just isn't getting it YET. So I will be patient and keep cleaning up the accidents in the meantime.
Pooh bear has been such and encouragement to him (and me). This is what I came into this morning when I went to get new/clean supplies.
She's reading him a story while on the potty. How C.U.T.E!
Yes, she's not wearing any pants. She's going through an addiction to stripey pants. They've been dirty all week and in protest she decided since I would NOT let her wear dirty clothes she wasn't going to wear ANY! SIGH! Because its that warm in January in Ohio!
{please pay no attention to the walls....its in the middle of getting a make over}

Comments
Post a Comment