Let's be honest its been a long time since I've really posted anything...I just need to get back in the habit. I miss posting. Its kinda cathartic.
Outside my window...sunshine and melting snow. Its OHIO in January and its supposed to be 50 degrees.
I am thinking...about spending time with family. Its been a month since we've hung out with my mom and dad. The kids are SO excited!
I am thankful...my good eaters. Even though I have to adjust the meals due to allergies, they eat lots of fruit and veggies!
From the kitchen...homemade bread
I am wearing...maternity jeans and purple top
I am wondering...if I am going to get my devotional written for next Thursday
I am blessed...to have a hardworking husband and a patient hubs when I haven't been feeling so good with this pregnancy.
I am hearing...the little kids making a joyful noise
From around the house...clutter, Christmas decorations and toys!
A favorite thing...a HOT cup of coffee
A verse...Psalm 79: 13 " Then we your people, the sheep of your pasture, will praise you forever; from generation to generation we will recount your praise."
I really want to work on praising God in all things...good or bad!
A picture....
Go on over to Simple Woman's Daybook.
Outside my window...sunshine and melting snow. Its OHIO in January and its supposed to be 50 degrees.
I am thinking...about spending time with family. Its been a month since we've hung out with my mom and dad. The kids are SO excited!
I am thankful...my good eaters. Even though I have to adjust the meals due to allergies, they eat lots of fruit and veggies!
From the kitchen...homemade bread
I am wearing...maternity jeans and purple top
I am wondering...if I am going to get my devotional written for next Thursday
I am blessed...to have a hardworking husband and a patient hubs when I haven't been feeling so good with this pregnancy.
I am hearing...the little kids making a joyful noise
From around the house...clutter, Christmas decorations and toys!
A favorite thing...a HOT cup of coffee
A verse...Psalm 79: 13 " Then we your people, the sheep of your pasture, will praise you forever; from generation to generation we will recount your praise."
I really want to work on praising God in all things...good or bad!
A picture....
![]() |
| grrrrrrrr |

Comments
Post a Comment