Recently I had a missed opportunity. I kicked myself afterward. I should of jumped in but I didn't. SIGH. It would have been so easy to speak truth but instead I made excuses in my head.
They weren't asking too many questions just their opinions. Opinions not based on truths. They asked me 2 questions and I was able to answer confindently my beliefs...but no scripture to back it up. It really made me sad how 2 grown women could have no clue about the Bible or God's plan for them. They said things like "I am a good person...that should be good enough for God. or I worship at the church of the Mattress of the Holy Springs."
I am going to pray that God stirs up more questions for them and that someone will be there to speak truth to them. And that I don't miss another opportunity.
John 5:24 "...whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life..."
See what Hill and other's have to say about their {im}perfect lives!

thank you for your faithfulness in linking up! xoxo.
ReplyDelete