I thought it would be nice to take a picture of my cheerio gang. A simple picture. 4 kids doesn't make for simple anything. Life doesn't always go the way you planned. Sometimes I want what I want. Sometimes I pout. Sometimes I cover my eyes and pretend that there is no drama around me. Sometimes I cry. So should I be surprised that my kids do that too?
We will try again at another time. Bribery will probably be involved. I just couldn't delete these pictures. They capture a moment. The kids will be big and grown up too soon. And then I might be the one pouting and covering my eyes.
Linking up today to Capturing Motherhood.

We will try again at another time. Bribery will probably be involved. I just couldn't delete these pictures. They capture a moment. The kids will be big and grown up too soon. And then I might be the one pouting and covering my eyes.
Linking up today to Capturing Motherhood.








beautiful post! thank you for linking up!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI totally identify!! Especially about the pouting and crying - haha! Sometimes mama just wants things to go smoothly :) Enjoyed your post - stopping by from Picture me imperfectly.
ReplyDelete