That isn't the reason I designed a button. But I do feel cool for doing it. I just googled it from this website. Easy peasy!
The real reason is I've been in a funky place recently. Just feeling a little negative Nellie. I am being dragged down by the winter every day to day yucks. My grumpies were grumpy. My exhaustion was exhausted.
So I needed a way to lift my head. God brought me to Psalm 8:2.
So to silence the foe I am going to celebrate my children. You are welcome to join me. Each week I will have a link so that you can post too {or share in the comments}.
Let's encourage one another about what those crazy kids are doing that make you smile. Is it the art work, the outfit choice or just a funny saying? Let's share!
So let's begin with a picture of #2...who has such a sense of style that cracks me up!

The real reason is I've been in a funky place recently. Just feeling a little negative Nellie. I am being dragged down by the winter every day to day yucks. My grumpies were grumpy. My exhaustion was exhausted.
So I needed a way to lift my head. God brought me to Psalm 8:2.
"Through the praise of children and infants you have established a stronghold against your enemies, to silence the foe and the avenger."
So to silence the foe I am going to celebrate my children. You are welcome to join me. Each week I will have a link so that you can post too {or share in the comments}.
Let's encourage one another about what those crazy kids are doing that make you smile. Is it the art work, the outfit choice or just a funny saying? Let's share!
So let's begin with a picture of #2...who has such a sense of style that cracks me up!
Nothing makes you smile like stripey pants and a tutu!
Link up and become an honorary member of the cheerio gang!
Link up and become an honorary member of the cheerio gang!


Comments
Post a Comment