Dear Monday,
If you were trying to friend me on Facebook I would not accept. If you were for some strange reason already my friend, I would block you. You and I are really not friends more like acquaintances because we each know the weekends. BUT today oh Monday, today you've really done me wrong.
Mondays have always been touch and go. You've always been rough on my kids. Having daddy home for 2 days then forcing them back to work/school/and seeing mommy all day. Today has been a particularly rough day. At one point the 3 youngest were all crying for different reasons. And to be honest I wanted to cry too! And in between the tears my house began to look like a tornado...these are the days I despise my lack of house keeping skills.
This is a photo documentation of what my house really looks like on Monday between tears, diaper changes regression from bottle boot camp, and small naps.
 |
| Laundry...so much laundry |
 |
| This is clean laundry. That may or may not get folded OR put away in a timely manner. Yes, my children decorated my couch with books, because they could. |
 |
| because the dishwasher is full and I am too lazy to hand wash dishes. |
 |
| who didn't run the dishwasher the night before...now I have to wait until they cool off before I empty and immediately refill it. |
 |
| A dinner that is already made/quick and easy because its Dance night and we don't get home until later. |
 |
| yes they are cute...but they may not survive Mondays. |
So today Monday, you were not pintrest perfect. But tomorrow is Tuesday and it will be better. And I need to remember God takes care me of each day. Especially Mondays. Steal a button and link up to be a part of the cheerio gang.
Comments
Post a Comment