Okay! I know I am a bit on the goofy side! Some may call me a dork. As everyone knows we have a talking Jesus doll. I got him a few years back at a Children's Pastor's Conference. The kids love him and love to dress him or send him on dates with barbie all the time. I thought it would be fun if I would take pictures of Jesus on our travels this spring/summer. We'll see if its as funny as it is in my head.
So for the first installment of traveling with Jesus.....
A few miles from my parents home is the town of Payne. My husband always likes to say "I have to go through PAYNE to see my in laws." hahahaha So he thought it would be funny to have Jesus go through Payne, too.
So for the first installment of traveling with Jesus.....
A few miles from my parents home is the town of Payne. My husband always likes to say "I have to go through PAYNE to see my in laws." hahahaha So he thought it would be funny to have Jesus go through Payne, too.
Now we can have WWJG (where would Jesus go)...and let the hubs know that Jesus will ease his PAYNE!
ReplyDelete