This morning I told my kids that we needed to pray for "the far away mimi." She has a boo boo that the doctor is going to take care of today.
They were all eager. Then child #2 said "I will pray out loud." She prayed the sweetest little prayer asking her God to heal her mimi fast.
I am not very comfortable praying out loud. I am getting better. I worry if I will sound okay. Will I mess up my words and sound foolish. Oh to have the faith of my little kids. I am so glad that even though I don't prefer to pray out loud I am teaching them to pray out loud. Encouraging them and giving them opportunities to do so.
What a glimpse of their future! I am glad for these glimpses especially when its been a trying day/week. I am glad for these glimpses as an encouragement to me to get out of my comfort zone and do what his word commands us to do.
Linking up to capturing motherhood.
They were all eager. Then child #2 said "I will pray out loud." She prayed the sweetest little prayer asking her God to heal her mimi fast.
I am not very comfortable praying out loud. I am getting better. I worry if I will sound okay. Will I mess up my words and sound foolish. Oh to have the faith of my little kids. I am so glad that even though I don't prefer to pray out loud I am teaching them to pray out loud. Encouraging them and giving them opportunities to do so.
What a glimpse of their future! I am glad for these glimpses especially when its been a trying day/week. I am glad for these glimpses as an encouragement to me to get out of my comfort zone and do what his word commands us to do.
Psalm 3:4 "I call out to the Lord and he answers me from his holy mountain."
Linking up to capturing motherhood.


beautiful. just beautiful.
ReplyDeletexoxo.
Love this! And you KNOW what I'm thinking about praying out loud!!
ReplyDelete