I had a beautiful conversation with a friend recently. She was telling me about being so busy that the conversations with her kids weren't genuine When I stopped by she was JUST sitting on the couch next to her son while he was doing his homework. JUST SITTING THERE! She said its helped them just become relaxed.
I understand where she's coming from. I've had a recent case of the "just one more". Just one more load of laundry, just one more dish in the dishwasher, just one more....and mommy will watch you, listen to you, spend time with you....
Sometimes I have to remember to put down the to do list and enjoy the kids. Here are some recent moments I've been able to catch...
Linking up to Capturing Motherhood

I understand where she's coming from. I've had a recent case of the "just one more". Just one more load of laundry, just one more dish in the dishwasher, just one more....and mommy will watch you, listen to you, spend time with you....
Sometimes I have to remember to put down the to do list and enjoy the kids. Here are some recent moments I've been able to catch...
| #2 drew this....a horse, moon, and a fence |
Now this is a series of silly, mad and happy faces. Just being silly...loving the moment!
Linking up to Capturing Motherhood


love it. absolutely love it. thank you for reminding me to stop doing just one more thing today. xoxo.
ReplyDelete