Finding beauty in the ordinary for 10 hours on the 10th of every month. Sounds easy but somedays life's too busy or ugly but maybe that's the point to slow down if only for a moment and seek the beauty! So here are my 10 moments of beauty....amidst the moments of ugliness that I exhibited throughout the day.
I am linking up here to see what beauty was found in today!
Coffee...it's always beautiful
Goofy child #4
After 9 years we are almost done with diapers
Although laundry isn't beautiful I do have to be grateful for adequate clothing and ability to wash clothes from my home day or night!
A recent trip for homecoming and we brought these back. A reminder from our freshman year "root beer mugging. "
Healthy snack choices
Today I am sporting teal in honor of little man and allergy awareness!
What little man decided to bring in his suitcase when going on the Mayflower. Laughter!
There is nothing more beautiful than that temperature in November.
The beauty of this sunset from my front porch!
I am linking up here to see what beauty was found in today!
That sunset is just incredible - wow!
ReplyDelete