I am trying to plan ahead as much as possible with my grandpa REALLY sick I don't know when we will be making a trip back to the homestead. I am trying to keep the fry to fruit ratio under control.It seems that our catch what you can 3 hour trip to the "ocean of cornfields" tends to be heavy on the fries.
so here's the menu in no particular order...
chicken quesadillas
grilled hangabergers (hamburgers)
pork chops
fish
lo mein/pork buns
pancakes
chicken mac and cheese
49. fire ants song that my children dance
50. sleeping in{ 7:30-whatcha going do}
51.watching a royal wedding with my own little princess
52. dvr so I don't have to get up so early to watch a royal wedding
53.encouragement from my core group at CBS while studying Habakkuk
so here's the menu in no particular order...
chicken quesadillas
grilled hangabergers (hamburgers)
pork chops
fish
lo mein/pork buns
pancakes
chicken mac and cheese
49. fire ants song that my children dance
50. sleeping in{ 7:30-whatcha going do}
51.watching a royal wedding with my own little princess
52. dvr so I don't have to get up so early to watch a royal wedding
53.encouragement from my core group at CBS while studying Habakkuk
Comments
Post a Comment