No matter what my day looks like my kids can make me laugh.
I went to get Pooh bear out of her crib and asked her if she slept well. She said "I snored {insert obnoxious sound}. Just like Papa."
Pooh Bear "See my doggie {a stuffed brown and white dog} Cinnamon Roll. He's Mia's beft friend. Mia from Bible study"
Child #1 and I DVR'd the royal wedding of Wills and Kate. The 2 parts she couldn't wait to see: the dress and the kiss. After seeing the dress and hearing some of the commentary from Clinton Kelly she agreed "she nailed it. She nailed the dress."
Little man: going to sleep the other night I heard him saying " I lub mommy, I lob daddy, I lob Aubie, I lob Jocie, I lob mimi, I lob papa, I lob CARS, I lob Elmo, I lob blankie {repeat 1, 458 times until he falls asleep}
I went to get Pooh bear out of her crib and asked her if she slept well. She said "I snored {insert obnoxious sound}. Just like Papa."
Pooh Bear "See my doggie {a stuffed brown and white dog} Cinnamon Roll. He's Mia's beft friend. Mia from Bible study"
Child #1 and I DVR'd the royal wedding of Wills and Kate. The 2 parts she couldn't wait to see: the dress and the kiss. After seeing the dress and hearing some of the commentary from Clinton Kelly she agreed "she nailed it. She nailed the dress."
Little man: going to sleep the other night I heard him saying " I lub mommy, I lob daddy, I lob Aubie, I lob Jocie, I lob mimi, I lob papa, I lob CARS, I lob Elmo, I lob blankie {repeat 1, 458 times until he falls asleep}
Comments
Post a Comment