So I've seen some friends do this 10 on 10. Basically its 10 pictures on the 10th that give a snapshot into your day. Guess what time the mama gets up? Little man the earliest of my early risers today... 6:40 Heading to the bus stop and guess what we needed for a second day in a row! Its Thursday so we head to CBS. Studying 1 &2 Kings this year. Lunch for #1 when she gets off the bus! "PB &J everyday" During his lack of nap time, little man posed in front of the giant load of laundry I was working on. Girls are just jamming to their own beat! Tonight's vegetable {for mommy and daddy} oven roasted bacon wrapped aspargus!!!!!!!!!!! Dessert tonight a few Wilbur buds from Litiz PA. Sweet heaven {ok so I didn't take this pic...I couldn't get the right one..just couldn't capture the yumminess} Maybe tonight I finally make a decision on where we are going to stay for vacation?? So that's my day in a nutshell! http://rebekahgough.b...
Just 2 parents and a gaggle of kids living the life God has blessed them with!





Totally awesome! I have been wanting to do something with maps too but hadn't quite figured out where or what. How fun for the kiddos!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this!! Are the maps from somewhere fun? Like somewhere warm? LIKE CALIFORNIA??!!!
ReplyDelete