outside my window...sunshine!!!!!!
I am thinking...will I have be able to keep up with the clutter?
I am thankful...for a smooth morning with all the kids. NO meltdowns on the way to the bus stop! whoopee!
I am wearing...non maternity clothes....well I squeezed into my regular clothes only 3 weeks after baby #4 and some days I have more muffin top than others :) but today is a good day!
I am wondering...if Jocie will nap today or decorate the bathroom with toothpaste like yesterday.
I am blessed...to have wonderful friends who provided 2 weeks worth of meals for my family!
I am hearing...a sleepy baby trying to avoid sleeping.
a favorite thing...a plant that I almost killed has come back to life.
this week...our last CBS
I am reading...one thousand gifts
a picture...or two
I am linking up to the Simple Woman's Daybook.
I am thinking...will I have be able to keep up with the clutter?
I am thankful...for a smooth morning with all the kids. NO meltdowns on the way to the bus stop! whoopee!
I am wearing...non maternity clothes....well I squeezed into my regular clothes only 3 weeks after baby #4 and some days I have more muffin top than others :) but today is a good day!
I am wondering...if Jocie will nap today or decorate the bathroom with toothpaste like yesterday.
I am blessed...to have wonderful friends who provided 2 weeks worth of meals for my family!
I am hearing...a sleepy baby trying to avoid sleeping.
a favorite thing...a plant that I almost killed has come back to life.
this week...our last CBS
I am reading...one thousand gifts
a picture...or two
I am linking up to the Simple Woman's Daybook.


Your children are so cute. Congrats on your new baby. You must have the best friends in the world. Have a great week. Doylene
ReplyDelete