Do you ever have those moments where you can't find something important. Recently, during the reconstruction phase, the hubs couldn't find the screws to the desk. The very large desk that needed special screws. I mean this thing was taking up lots of floor space and causing a major traffic blockage in the clean up of the den process.
He searched in drawers. He serarched in boxes. He slammed doors and muttered things. He was at a loss. He could not find them.
He began searching on Monday. And finally on Friday afternoon (somewhere between 12-2) during naptime I prayed for clarity in locating those stinking screws. DUH, right.
Guess what?
24 hours later. Saturday around 2. HE. FOUND. THEM.
He said, "I just remembered." WHAT? CLARITY ANYONE?
I couldn't leave it there. I had to remember to praise God in this situation. It is in my nature to forget and get caught up in the Yea! you found them. How did you do that? But it was clearly God who help lead the hubs.
I actually stopped in my tracks. How cool is it when God answers your prayers in such a tangible way. Over stomething silly like square screws. How cool that HE cares that much about ME that he would take time in all the universe to answer this prayer.
That was easy right? Why then didn't I pray on Monday? Why did it take me till Friday? I am glad though God didn't answer me with, "well you should've asked me a lot sooner. I think maybe I will let you stew a few more days." Instead He said, I am glad you asked.
Psalm 136: 1 " Give thanks to the Lord for HE is good, His love endures forever."

such a great praise! God is in the big and little things.
ReplyDeletexoxo.