Welcome summer!
Looks like a nice first day of summer picnic doesn't it? You'd be wrong. You see just a few minutes before this it was world war 3 out there on the deck. I may have been a little extra sensitive to there bickering bacause I am stressed to the max...leaving for vacation in the midst of floor instalation. Pure distruction and chaos in my house and my head.
I decided on Operation wear them out. I sent them outside around 8 am. I knew we had an impending 8 hour drive....I needed them to be outside. I knew we were getting up just before o'dark thirty. I mean REALLY EARLY PEEPS.
But they just wanted to argue and wrestle and I didn't have that kind of energy. I just wanted the smiling faces in the picnic picture. I may have cried a bit. It breaks my heart wnen they don't get along.
Psalm 136: 24 And rescued us from our enemies, for His mercy and loving-kindness endure forever;
Linking up this week to Hill

thank you for your honesty! oh how i know this feeling. it's so hard when they fight. thank you for your faithfulness in linking up!
ReplyDeletexoxo.