My first born is 8 today. It's hard to believe. She was just under 6 lbs at birth. She was a tiny peanut. But we fell in love with her the moment I laid eyes on her bald head. Now she's not much bigger than a minute. Now she is a curly headed force of nature. She always has her head in a book or is dancing. She's a planner and then some. She is joy! Happy birthday child #1!
I asked her what she wanted for her birthday meal (thinking just dinner) but she came back with donuts for breakfast, mac and cheese for lunch and pancakes for dinner. L.O.V.E it! But these weren't any run of the mill donuts, she wanted Schneider's Bakery donuts. ITS NOT JUST ANY BAKERY! Its one of those places that opens up at 2 am. The place is no bigger than a donut itself . It barely fits my family. Just imagine me bringing my gaggle of kids for a moment with its on street parking...just imagine. But I couldn't say no, they are so yummy! Its not only yummy but cheaper than Tim Hortons' too! Like by almost 3 dollars. And oh so much yummier!
I told the ladies behind the counter it was her birthday so they and the other customers sang "happy birthday" to her. EMBARRASSED the beejeezus out of her. I think she secretly liked it!
I asked her what she wanted for her birthday meal (thinking just dinner) but she came back with donuts for breakfast, mac and cheese for lunch and pancakes for dinner. L.O.V.E it! But these weren't any run of the mill donuts, she wanted Schneider's Bakery donuts. ITS NOT JUST ANY BAKERY! Its one of those places that opens up at 2 am. The place is no bigger than a donut itself . It barely fits my family. Just imagine me bringing my gaggle of kids for a moment with its on street parking...just imagine. But I couldn't say no, they are so yummy! Its not only yummy but cheaper than Tim Hortons' too! Like by almost 3 dollars. And oh so much yummier!
I told the ladies behind the counter it was her birthday so they and the other customers sang "happy birthday" to her. EMBARRASSED the beejeezus out of her. I think she secretly liked it!
Happy birthday!


Comments
Post a Comment