Has it really been a month since I've posted last? My word! Well, I ended last month's 10 on 10 with the fact that my husband lost his job, but today I have good news. He accepted a new job yesterday!!!!!!!!! He will be working only 25 minutes from our house. WOHOO!
So today I praise God for taking care of us during this uncertain time and providing for us in amazing ways.
Linking up to A bit of sunshine
So today I praise God for taking care of us during this uncertain time and providing for us in amazing ways.
| Getting breakfast ready for the 3 older ones |
| #1 |
| the 2 littlest and myself on our way to CBS |
| my work as the treasurer |
| my view during the teaching....Michelle our TD and my friend |
| #4 getting into trouble |
| rootbeer float...yummy |
| after nap with little man |
| on the way to nap |
| bedtime stories |
Thinking about you guys and thrilled Mark found another job! Where did he accept his new position? We need to catch up! Life gets so busy! :-)Kirsten
ReplyDelete