Its been awhile, but here goes nothing....
Outside my window...sunshine and COLD. I mean it is 30* and frosty. IN. OCTOBER.
I am thinking...how to get through the busyness of this week
I am thankful...for a GOD who loves me in spite of myself
In the kitchen...the remnants of muffins
I am wearing...my pj's and its after 10 am
I am creating...a project for school and I am really clueless about what I should be doing.
I am going...to take the kids to a local church's trunk or treat today because on the 31st they have dance during trick or treat in our neighborhood.
I am wondering...what changes this week will bring.
I am reading...Revelation 7 for my CBS lesson this week
I am hoping...my hubs enjoys his new job this week
I am looking forward to...my husband FINALLY going back to work. Its been a long 7 weeks.
I am learning...to do the rainbow loom with my 5 yr old
Around the house...laundry there's always laundry
I am pondering...the generosity of other's.
A favorite quote for today...What brings you from pieces to peace? (this was our retreat theme last week)
One of my favorite things...my youngest trying to say words but they all sound the same (apple, diaper, hippo, bubble)
A few plans for the rest of the week: CBS, make a playdate with a friend I haven't seen in awhile, spirit week at my girls' schools (of course each day is different for the 2 schools), dance class, parties for 2 of the kids, snack for little man's preschool.
A peek intomy day last week...this was at the retreat I went to last week. So great to hang out with 20 amazing women who love the LORD.
Outside my window...sunshine and COLD. I mean it is 30* and frosty. IN. OCTOBER.
I am thinking...how to get through the busyness of this week
I am thankful...for a GOD who loves me in spite of myself
In the kitchen...the remnants of muffins
I am wearing...my pj's and its after 10 am
I am creating...a project for school and I am really clueless about what I should be doing.
I am going...to take the kids to a local church's trunk or treat today because on the 31st they have dance during trick or treat in our neighborhood.
I am wondering...what changes this week will bring.
I am reading...Revelation 7 for my CBS lesson this week
I am hoping...my hubs enjoys his new job this week
I am looking forward to...my husband FINALLY going back to work. Its been a long 7 weeks.
I am learning...to do the rainbow loom with my 5 yr old
Around the house...laundry there's always laundry
I am pondering...the generosity of other's.
A favorite quote for today...What brings you from pieces to peace? (this was our retreat theme last week)
One of my favorite things...my youngest trying to say words but they all sound the same (apple, diaper, hippo, bubble)
A few plans for the rest of the week: CBS, make a playdate with a friend I haven't seen in awhile, spirit week at my girls' schools (of course each day is different for the 2 schools), dance class, parties for 2 of the kids, snack for little man's preschool.
A peek into
Have a wonderful week! It sounds like it will be a busy one :)
ReplyDelete