
Yea! She was so excited for her first day! She had her princess backpack {which I got a killer steal on $5 at the Disney outlet in TN over the summer} Here's the girls right before we walk her down to the bus stop.
Hubs was in charge of pics. So I got it one... She got in line behind the other 5 kids at our stop and went on just like she knew she was doing with her map in hand. Oh yea she drew a map of her route from the bus to the classroom. She got seated and waved to us with a {BIG} smile. Where did this confidence come from? Love it!

I got to the school in time for her to be heading into the building. Stinking traffic, I wanted to get her getting off the bus!
Well apparently she had a great time while at kindergarten because this is the photo that the teacher emailed us today. All Smiles! Paper asks "what was your favorite thing today?" She said "the tour." The picture is of the class pet goldfish.
So thankful she had a great day. I am just praying that she will continue to grow in to an amazing confident young lady. I pray this year she has the chance to share her love of Jesus with someone. She is passionate about her Jesus. Gotta love her!
Comments
Post a Comment