Today #1 announced at breakfast "Mom when G gets as big as daddy I am going to marry G!" {I am recommending he be moved to bridal protection services and assume a new name and identity}
This is her trying on my wedding veil while wearing a barbie princess dress over 2 years ago!

Well honey it would be a great idea for you to start praying for your future husband whomever he might be.
{Stamping foot and pounding fist with great enthusiasm} "I said I am marrying G!"
{SIGH} Then why don't you just pray for G.
Pray hard people G's going to need all the prayer and help he can get! As an aside this is a boy she's known for about 4 years. She doesn't get to see him as much anymore but the preschool love is still there when they do get to see each other.
I like his parents {except him mom maybe a little on the C.R.A.Z.Y side} Just kidding!
#1 is such a planner I pretty sure she' going to go-all-Monica-from-Friends on him and have her large wedding binder out and ready to go the minute she gets a ring.
Guess its another day in the life a princess.
So over a year ago she wanted me to make her wedding flowers for her to marry G.
This is her trying on my wedding veil while wearing a barbie princess dress over 2 years ago!

Comments
Post a Comment