Maybe I am so tired because I've recently finished 2 books in 3 days. Its official I hate Kelly Corrigan. Well not really but I do hate those authors who write so well that it gets you sucked in that you neglect EVERYTHING else, including family and sleep. The Middle Place and Lift are real and raw {ps language is umm...not something you would hear settin' next to your pastor but maybe at the truck stop}. The books make you want to cry and laugh. She's a breast cancer survivor and a mother of 2 young children. {TISSUES PLEASE}
Maybe I am so tired because of my hubs late hours last weekend {ps another reason I got to sneak in some good reading time}. I was single parenting it last weekend while he worked all times of the day and night. And he does not like that I blame him, but after 10 years of marriage his snoring is like a lullaby to me.
Maybe I am tired because I am chasing after this one....
{a poooolah as she like to call it. She is so stinking funny}
Maybe I am so tired because of my hubs late hours last weekend {ps another reason I got to sneak in some good reading time}. I was single parenting it last weekend while he worked all times of the day and night. And he does not like that I blame him, but after 10 years of marriage his snoring is like a lullaby to me.
Maybe I am tired because I am chasing after this one....
{a poooolah as she like to call it. She is so stinking funny}


i stay up too late because it is so quite. then i love it when a friend calls because i multi-task by talking and doing the chores i wouldn't have done otherwise. you are going to be sooooo happy you started this blog. keep blogging and as often as you can. you don't want to forget all these precious and priceless memories, thoughts, nuuances (sp), feelings, funnies, etc. i have a terrible memory...thus the need for the blog because scrapbook...yeah right! let's be real! i love reading your witty posts jen!
ReplyDelete