So #1 always comes home with a pile of papers from school. I was looking through them yesterday and I found a lovely note from a boy named Tyler. On the back of the note he wrote I {heart} you.
WHAT???!!!!
So I asked her who he was and if he was a nice boy. I also asked if he'd been to the take a break table. Her shy answers were, he's nice and no he NEVER goes to that table. So I jokingly said oh a new boyfriend only a month into school.
"Well mom he obviously doesn't know my plan." Your plan, I inquire? "Yes my plan to marry G. I will have to tell him tomorrow."
Poor G!
WHAT???!!!!
So I asked her who he was and if he was a nice boy. I also asked if he'd been to the take a break table. Her shy answers were, he's nice and no he NEVER goes to that table. So I jokingly said oh a new boyfriend only a month into school.
"Well mom he obviously doesn't know my plan." Your plan, I inquire? "Yes my plan to marry G. I will have to tell him tomorrow."
Poor G!
Comments
Post a Comment