So this question has been running through my mind...why do I blog? I was doing facebook pretty frequently for awhile. Which was great for catching up with some long lost friends and family. But it didn't seem to convey my "voice" or the story I wanted to tell. OH NO! Now the question is what's the story I want to tell....Well I am a mom of 3 very busy beautiful crazy children, a wife to a steady-as-she-goes man, a sister to 2 siblings and one sista-in-law, a daughter, a daughter-in-law (which I do hold the title of being their favorite), an aunt, AND most importantly a child of GOD!
So yes I do have stories of craziness and observations that just couldn't be conveyed on FB.
I've always had this inter-monologue that for better or worse wasn't always heard. NOW, you my imaginary audience and fan club members, get to hear me. You always think I am funny and you always think I am deep and have great admiration for thoughtfulness. {PLEASE my real readers you need to stop laughing at me and please don't call the men in white coats for me}
So in a nut shell that's why I blog. I've never been a journaler {ick not a word a good for you for not spitting on yourself trying to say that one} but this is kinda fun. Let's see where God takes us! Enjoy the journey!
So yes I do have stories of craziness and observations that just couldn't be conveyed on FB.
I've always had this inter-monologue that for better or worse wasn't always heard. NOW, you my imaginary audience and fan club members, get to hear me. You always think I am funny and you always think I am deep and have great admiration for thoughtfulness. {PLEASE my real readers you need to stop laughing at me and please don't call the men in white coats for me}
So in a nut shell that's why I blog. I've never been a journaler {ick not a word a good for you for not spitting on yourself trying to say that one} but this is kinda fun. Let's see where God takes us! Enjoy the journey!
Comments
Post a Comment