Let's be honest, I am in no hurry for the baby to grow up. People ask me is she walking? No, she's 14 months and not walking. She just started to crawl, but has been doing this boot scooting thing that's quite hilarious. She gets around. She' got her own time frame and I am okay with that. Child #1 and #2 walked at 8-9 months. Little man walked around 12-13 months. They were all 5-10 days early according to their due date, she was late. That's just how its going to be with her.
But I know the future for walking is very near. This is how I found her. In the middle of the room. Nothing to grab onto...just balancing.
Knowing that this could well be our last (just ask my hubs) I am in no hurry to see this one meet those milestones to quickly. I am okay with the fact that she's taking her time. Thanks baby girl!


thanks for linking up!! xoxo.
ReplyDelete