The other day child #1 and I made it to the American Girl doll store that just opened up 10 minutes from our house. I mean its been open a month and I've held her off this long.
She got her doll at Christmas and immediately wanted accessories. She had 6 months to work and save and beg grandparents for extra cash. She finally saved enough for a pair of $24 doll pj's. She found what she was looking for and we went to check out. I told the lady that #1 had saved this money and would be paying cash. She counted the money and handed it to the cashier. The cashier did a great job about making a big deal about the values of saving/earning her own money. LOVE it!
In the car she listed a few other things she would like for her doll, but followed it up with I need to start saving right away. Mom do you have any jobs you'd like to pay me for? YES, yes I do!
1-parents.......0-greed/give me's
Since she is my partner in crime with posing Jesus...we made sure he came along too!
Go here to catch up on all the TJ pictures!
She got her doll at Christmas and immediately wanted accessories. She had 6 months to work and save and beg grandparents for extra cash. She finally saved enough for a pair of $24 doll pj's. She found what she was looking for and we went to check out. I told the lady that #1 had saved this money and would be paying cash. She counted the money and handed it to the cashier. The cashier did a great job about making a big deal about the values of saving/earning her own money. LOVE it!
In the car she listed a few other things she would like for her doll, but followed it up with I need to start saving right away. Mom do you have any jobs you'd like to pay me for? YES, yes I do!
1-parents.......0-greed/give me's
Since she is my partner in crime with posing Jesus...we made sure he came along too!
Go here to catch up on all the TJ pictures!
Comments
Post a Comment