Today the kids and I had an opportunity to go back to the college the hubs and I graduated from a very long time ago. The kids had never been. Shame on us its only 45 minutes away. The campus radio station was holding a viewing of the newest Veggie Tales movie: MacLarry and the Stinky Cheese Battle. How could we resist?
We arrived a little early so that I could take them to a few places on campus like Pioneer Hall where I lived and I showed them the library, cafeteria and of course the occasional flicker! The movie was in the auditorium so we also made a stop into chapel. OH how I missed the beauty of chapel. Boy did they have so many questions. Silly ones like what did I eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner? And did I really sleep in that building? What kind of things did I study? Did I have any outside playtime?
We were meeting a college friend and her son. Oh to be back on campus with Kiana.
I knew I was playing with fire. The movie was during nap time. The movie was only 45 minutes long so I thought I might give it a try. They did awesome!
We really had a great time. They really thought they might like to go to the Naz, too! We will see, but maybe we have some future alumni?
Did you really think I would not take this opportunity to take a few shots with Traveling Jesus!
We arrived a little early so that I could take them to a few places on campus like Pioneer Hall where I lived and I showed them the library, cafeteria and of course the occasional flicker! The movie was in the auditorium so we also made a stop into chapel. OH how I missed the beauty of chapel. Boy did they have so many questions. Silly ones like what did I eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner? And did I really sleep in that building? What kind of things did I study? Did I have any outside playtime?
We were meeting a college friend and her son. Oh to be back on campus with Kiana.
I knew I was playing with fire. The movie was during nap time. The movie was only 45 minutes long so I thought I might give it a try. They did awesome!
We really had a great time. They really thought they might like to go to the Naz, too! We will see, but maybe we have some future alumni?
Did you really think I would not take this opportunity to take a few shots with Traveling Jesus!
Comments
Post a Comment