This week is my blog-iversary. Happy 3rd year to me! Its hard to believe. When I started I had a 1 yr old, a 2 yr old and one going into K. NOW I have a 1 yr old, a 4 yr old, one going to K and one going into 3rd. I have spent the last 3 years changing diapers, rocking babies, doing laundry and enjoying watching those kiddos learn new things.
Over 300 posts about the silly things, the profound things and the things in between. Things that have made me laugh, cry and vent over. Things that have God has showed me so clearly instantly and things that have taken some time....lots of time!
I can't wait to see where God takes the Cheerio gang over the next few years. All I know is that I need to hold of and enjoy the ride.
Over 300 posts about the silly things, the profound things and the things in between. Things that have made me laugh, cry and vent over. Things that have God has showed me so clearly instantly and things that have taken some time....lots of time!
I can't wait to see where God takes the Cheerio gang over the next few years. All I know is that I need to hold of and enjoy the ride.
Psalm 136:23 "to the ONE who remembered us in our low estate, His love endures forever."

I'm so glad you stuck with it! Thanks for encouraging me to follow you on the blogging journey!
ReplyDelete