| This is her praying over her meal....how cute is little girl! |
Recently, or the last 3 weeks, little girl has been sick. I've taken her to the doctor and urgent care and nothing was "wrong" except a stomach virus. For the first week she was puking and having the nastiest of diapers. But now for the last 2 she's been just dirtying the diapers. And when I mean dirtying I mean I had to change sheets. Sometimes multiple times a day and night. I mean I have done more 3 am laundry loads than I care to count.
She didn't feel good. She really wasn't eating. And when she was eating it wasn't much. So when she started eating and wanting to eat I was excited. Her diet mostly consisted of waffles, goldfish and graham crackers. Every day, every meal.
I know its not the best breakfast but people she was eating. As a first time mom I wouldn't have stood for this but as she's number 4....oh well.
So today I share with you a picture of little girl eating her breakfast of champions!
| its so good to see her smile again! |
Psalm 130: 5 " I wait for the LORD (Yahweh), my soul waits, and in his word I put my hope."
Linking up with Hill this week!

such cute photos! glad she's on the mend. xoxo.
ReplyDelete