In my life I feel like genius and lazy have a fine, sometimes very light grey line in between them. A mom of 4 wild kiddos I have to be creative. Sometimes I am well planned out and am on top of it. I am usually really good about thank you cards, but somewhere this year they got lost. I realized during the 3 oldest birthday party that I had forgotten to send out Thank you's from the littlest ones birthday. Her party was in MAY! OOPS!
So I took the lazy way out and this is what I made....
Cute, yes! Genius, maybe? Lazy, definitely! I printed them off and sent them out. Snail mail. So I did take sometime to hand write addresses. That counts, right?
And this was the best of all the shots. Not perfect but they suffice.
Lazy or genius...you decide!
Linking up with Hill this week...a little late but I guess that's the story of my life!
So I took the lazy way out and this is what I made....
Cute, yes! Genius, maybe? Lazy, definitely! I printed them off and sent them out. Snail mail. So I did take sometime to hand write addresses. That counts, right?
And this was the best of all the shots. Not perfect but they suffice.
Lazy or genius...you decide!
Linking up with Hill this week...a little late but I guess that's the story of my life!

i love this! so creative! xoxo.
ReplyDeleteGenius. Absolutely!!
ReplyDelete