
Okay for some reason child #2 has been bitten by the terrible two's monster. My happy-go-lucky child is not so happy and not so lucky. I am telling you that in the course of 1 hour she bit bubby 4 times and me 2 times, multiple scratchings and hittings. This has gone on for toooooooo long {well since Saturday}. She's lived more in her bed {because the naughty rug or whatever super nanny 911 calls this magical time out area doesn't work for us and she thinks its a game and runs off} than with the fam. By noon on Monday I was ready to ship her off to ANY bidder on EBAY. Yep I know they won't take her and I really don't want to be one of those parents {news at 11} but I am tell you she was a total demon child.
But in all fairness she can be so {Stinkin'} cute! She has the most beautiful big eyes that light up when she smiles. And every time you take a picture she says {CHEESE} so said beautiful eyes never get seen-they are lost in the cheese! And her soft {not always} voice saying I lub you mamma {MELTS} my heart!
I lub you too pooh bear!

Comments
Post a Comment