So recently in the car my kids have been {ADDICTED} to 1 song on 1 CD. It is on {PERMANENT}repeat. It is referred to as the "O O O song" on the VBS CD that my mom gave us. {THANKS MOM} We've had the CD for a month and its the only song we sing together...even the baby gets in on the song too! But today as they were singing away and waving their hands, it struck me how amazing they are when they are free in the Spirit to worship. Sometimes as adults we put barriers up but not kids. My kids didn't care if they hit the right note or if they looked silly to the car in the next lane. They just wanted to sing to Jesus. Child #1 asked me recently if this song was singing praises to her Jesus? After I told her yes, I think she sang {LOUDER}! I was so excited to share in that moment with them and I need to be excited every time whether it is the 1st of the 101st time we sing the O O O song.
"And he said, 'I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.'" Matthew 18:3
"And he said, 'I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.'" Matthew 18:3
Comments
Post a Comment