So on Friday she met her teacher at open house. Of course her shyness kicked into full gear and she didn't even speak to her. Not even when the teacher showed child #1 her wand. She just smiled. Soon though she won't get her to stay quiet.
Then she and I headed to Kenneth's hair salon for her first salon-non-cookie-cutter-haircut. A plus was that my hairdresser has curly hair and can cut it accordingly {sounds like a great line to sell the hubs with dontcha think}.
So while we were waiting in the lobby I told her she could look at a magazine. Do you know which one she picked? The bridal one. Yep her eyes just lit up! She oooh and ahhed over the dresses especially the big-full-ball-gown-take out-a-second-mortgage-to-pay-for-type-dresses. At that moment I had to laugh. We are in serious trouble. And so is her prince charming!
She did a great job especially letting Katherine wash her hair since she doesn't even let me do that with a big fight {don't get into my eyes or ears mom!!!} Child #1 wanted it cut short so she wouldn't have to have pigtails or ponytails anymore. Sigh. She looks so cute in those! {sadface}
PS she did wear the tiara to open house and the salon. She is very disappointed that I am not allowing her to wear it to school as well as all the other "fancy" things. "Fine I will just fancy up when I get home!"
Then she and I headed to Kenneth's hair salon for her first salon-non-cookie-cutter-haircut. A plus was that my hairdresser has curly hair and can cut it accordingly {sounds like a great line to sell the hubs with dontcha think}.
So while we were waiting in the lobby I told her she could look at a magazine. Do you know which one she picked? The bridal one. Yep her eyes just lit up! She oooh and ahhed over the dresses especially the big-full-ball-gown-take out-a-second-mortgage-to-pay-for-type-dresses. At that moment I had to laugh. We are in serious trouble. And so is her prince charming!
She did a great job especially letting Katherine wash her hair since she doesn't even let me do that with a big fight {don't get into my eyes or ears mom!!!} Child #1 wanted it cut short so she wouldn't have to have pigtails or ponytails anymore. Sigh. She looks so cute in those! {sadface}
PS she did wear the tiara to open house and the salon. She is very disappointed that I am not allowing her to wear it to school as well as all the other "fancy" things. "Fine I will just fancy up when I get home!"

Comments
Post a Comment