I woke up this morning and actually caught the weather. And guess what it wasn't going to be a scorcher (only high 70's but when we got there it was 65~yea us!), so I decided to go with the kiddos to "da zooooz." The zoo opens at 9 am and we were there by 9:01. Which means {EXCELLENT} parking.
Let me tell you I have {MAD} double stroller steering skills, so if need be I will take you out! So lugging lunch 2 diaper bags and three little ones we were off. Usually our top 3 animals are the elephants, manatees and fish. But today because we were so early we got to see a lot more. In fact we sat at the pacing tigers window with the tiger and the kids. They got a very up close and personal look at him. Child #2 said "Tigee cute I huggie!"
Somewhere in the North American section child #2 wanted out of the stroller to climb on all those statues placed throughout the zoo. I usually don't let her but the crowds were low so out she came. She had to hold a hand or the stroller. Let me tell you how proud I am of my two girls. Child #1 would hold the stroller and hold sissy's hand as we perused the many animals. They were so excited to be big girls together. #1 even helped her up on all those statues. Well #2 almost walked the entire zoo {or at least the animals we wanted to see} and boy was she tired.
Child #2 hasn't been let loose to often but she did earn extra points today and maybe just maybe she will get to do it more often.
Let me tell you I have {MAD} double stroller steering skills, so if need be I will take you out! So lugging lunch 2 diaper bags and three little ones we were off. Usually our top 3 animals are the elephants, manatees and fish. But today because we were so early we got to see a lot more. In fact we sat at the pacing tigers window with the tiger and the kids. They got a very up close and personal look at him. Child #2 said "Tigee cute I huggie!"
Somewhere in the North American section child #2 wanted out of the stroller to climb on all those statues placed throughout the zoo. I usually don't let her but the crowds were low so out she came. She had to hold a hand or the stroller. Let me tell you how proud I am of my two girls. Child #1 would hold the stroller and hold sissy's hand as we perused the many animals. They were so excited to be big girls together. #1 even helped her up on all those statues. Well #2 almost walked the entire zoo {or at least the animals we wanted to see} and boy was she tired.
Child #2 hasn't been let loose to often but she did earn extra points today and maybe just maybe she will get to do it more often.
Comments
Post a Comment