Yes its true...they all woke up at 6:45 AM...AM people! I first tried the oh if I keep my eyes closed they surely know they are being ignored bit but NO they still sang, and talked and turned on lights {SIGH}. Don't they know that until mama has had {COFFEE} she shouldn't be disturbed, especially before 7. Sometimes the little man likes to get up before 7 but he's one child so he can eat his cheerios, mamma can make her coffee, spend some quality time ya know gentle start into our day; and then everyone slowly wakes up from their peaceful slumber and mama is ready because SHE HAS HAD HER COFFEE! Do you get the picture here people? This morning it was like BAM here we all are ready to go and who gives a flying fig about you coffee I want breakfast NOW! So that's what they got, TOAST and milk. At least it was cinnamon raisin toast not like here's a piece of cardboard with jelly, so it had some flavah. NO short order cook today toast that's all this non- caffeinated mamma can musta up today. Eat and be happy and if you lucky I'll get my coffee before you finish your second piece.
Comments
Post a Comment