So just a little quickie...
I walk up to Pooh bears room during nap time since she was making an awful load of ruckus. I walk into her room to see her wearing nothing but her socks-on her hands. She had taken off all her clothes and pull up and was just sitting there with her socks on her hands! I came in and she said "I ankey buns" which is her of telling me she was completely naked! You just have to laugh to keep from going crazy! Dear Lord grant me patience and a sense of humor with this child!
I walk up to Pooh bears room during nap time since she was making an awful load of ruckus. I walk into her room to see her wearing nothing but her socks-on her hands. She had taken off all her clothes and pull up and was just sitting there with her socks on her hands! I came in and she said "I ankey buns" which is her of telling me she was completely naked! You just have to laugh to keep from going crazy! Dear Lord grant me patience and a sense of humor with this child!
Hilariously Awesome!! :) Good for you for laughing!!!
ReplyDelete