
Yes I went on vacation with just my hubs and no kids for 3 nights. My WONDERFUL in laws (ahem just in case they are reading). We went to San Antonio TX. Why~well its WARM. We had 80 degree weather and where we from it was 40 degrees when we came back. We had a wonderful time. We went with our friend Mark and Kristin. They are officially our vacation partners in crime. 5 and going strong.
{Mark and Mark hanging out in the "saloon"}
{Kris and I at the Buckhorn Saloon & Museum-look at those elephant tusks}We also met up with my high school friend, Shirley, whom I've not seen in 15 years. We went to a wonderful restaurant, Cappy's. We had lots of good food. Including a place called Mi Tierra. Loved, loved, loved not feeding or changing anyone.


This is a great city. We got a steal of a deal on a hotel. Our friend's' view was the Alamo. We could get to the river walk or the Alamo from our hotel. In fact the river ran through our hotel. Cool huh! It was quite relaxing. Lots of walking and lots of eating!
So if you've noticed I've been MIA I am still basking in my vacation thoughts.

Comments
Post a Comment